Yule place cards offer a lovely opportunity to accent your table as well as a functional way to arrange your guest seating. Below are the instructions for mine. Feel free to experiment and add your own embellishments!
1. Lay out your materials. Sometimes it even helps to lay out adhesives and accents that you are merely considering. Then they are in front of you to experiment with until you figure out what you like the most.
2. Using the following (both purchased at Michaels Stores, Inc. ):
- Elizabeth Brownd’s EB Visions of Christmas Foil Adhesive Borders by K&Company
- Blank Ivory embossed “Celebrate It Occasions” Place Card
trace the height of of the card onto the back of the border.
3. Cut it out, and affix it to the right side of one of the cards.
4. Complete Step Three for all remaining place cards.
5. Using Recollections Alphabet Stickers (“Golden Girl” 122763, 139775 purchased at Michaels Stores, Inc.), label each card with the appropriate name.
6. Embellish with Susan Winget Layered Accents (SW Glad Tidings Poinsettia & Holly Layered Accents Code: 30-595507), also purchased at Michaels Stores, Inc.
Once again, every loving and personal touch you create contributes not only to a most unique presentation but also to a sense of warmth and love that you offer to your guests. Have a wonderful holiday, and stay tuned for more to come… soon!
Revisit the following coordinating accents: